quick menu

So after months of my router dropping off and having to reset my adapter

So after months of my router dropping off and having to reset my adapter

Copper Contributor dthela
Copper Contributor

NOW they say there's a problem with the router? Son of a **bleep**! Better be giving me a refund!!!! Why am I paying extra for 5 gig when it doesn't work?

3 REPLIES
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(149 Views)

why am i beeing charged for it then? Have to reset my laptops adapter every day! Why didn't Verizon notify me? When cabn I expect a refund?

Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(149 Views)

Only actively using one laptop, XBOX, and Alexa. 5 gig can't handle that???????   TV plugged into LAN.

Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(136 Views)

At least once a day my WIFI drops off my laptop.  I have to reset my adapter. I understand that there is a problem with routers and 5 gig connections. With only XBOX , Alexa and laptop running Netflix won't load past 20%. 25 Minute hold times for tech. Unacceptable. Tried text tech but that was a hold to get someone. What do I have to do besides paying $200 a month for basic package and 5g?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios