So frustrated...pending order
mdworsk

I am a business phone customer of 30 years and personal fios customer of 9 years.  My contract was recently up so I called both business and personal side to get pricing of how I wanted to bundle.  I had a triple play bundle on the personal side.  The rep told me best deal was to drop my personal phone and get a bundle with gigabit internet (I had 75/75) and custom tv.  I placed the order and installation date was today.  Today my phone is disconnected but tech never showed up.  I called in and was told since I have a business phone at my home I had to call them and get an upgrade there also.  To get a lesser connection would be more money,. They could not connect me to the business side and said I needed to call in.  I just called and they want to offer me a deal to switch everything to business but higher than previously quoted.  I have spent nearly 2 hours on the phone today and cant get anything resolved.  This is on top of all the time I spent before. Im at my wits end trying to get help from either side and dont know what to do.

0 Likes
Re: So frustrated...pending order
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mdworsk,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes