Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
When the Solaredge inverter IP = 192.168.1.206 tries to connect it does a few tests. Ping www.google.com is one of the first tests. It fails. From what I see in the router/firewall its not blocked. I have a pcap file, taken with a tap at the FiOS provided router. I added a rule allowing 192.168.1.206 ----> any. The trace shows the ICMP ping request but (no response found!)
I don't seem to be able to post the pcap file here.
Really need a lot more info than what you have given.
How is panel connected to Internet?
Is it direct to router that connects to Internet?
Is it getting IP via DHCP or hard coded?
Can you ping panel from other devices connected to same router?
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.