Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I'm having almost the exact same issue. My 2 yr contract also just expired in December. I was on the phone with support and reset the router and changed the channel(i think) and has been fine for a few days but just started again.
Extremely frustrated. I never had a single issue in the 2 years I had service. If you have any luck, please share. Thanks!
I have a security camera with 3 of 3 trials at 3 diffent locations is failed to connect with Verizon FIOS. But 2 of 2 trials at 2 different locations were successfully connected with Actiontec MI424MR DSL routers. Anybody knows why?