Spamming Issues
fuzzicat

Lately my spam has not been working. I can click the spam button and the unwanted emails will disappear for a bit, but they come right back again as if the spamming never took place. It's really a hassle having the same emails reappearing in my inbox each day, and I have become desperate to resolve this. Is there any way to get my spam working again? Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Spamming Issues
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Do you access the email from the Verizon website, or a program on your computer like outlook, mac mail, thunderbird, windows mail, etc. ?

0 Likes
derbsmom

I have constant SPAM messages from two to three very inappropriate sites.  I don't ever open them, mark them as SPAM, then they disappear, only to reappear the next day. 

If I cannot get this problem fixed, I will be dropping my Verizon email account and using another.  Please help!

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just create a filter or rule if at all possible to deliver messages sent from the "spammy" addresses to the spam folder, or to just delete them. If there's no option to do that, then you really have no choice but to try something such as GMail. Sometimes Spam detection also takes some time to learn what appears to be spam.