Starz Play: You Must be in the United States or a US Territory to watch. What the....??
candcgregory
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok, so I am a Verizon FIOS subscriber living in Texas (which, last time I checked, was still part of the United States). So, on first my laptop, then my desktop computer, I try to access Starz Play, which I should be able to access as a.) a US citizen living in the United States with internet service through Verizon FIOS and b.) a subscriber to Starz.

When I bring up the site, this is what I see:

Ok, Verizon. What the heck is going on? Did Rick Perry succeed in seceding from the union while I slept? Or is your funky service now telling Starz that I'm living in a country outside the United States?

Fix this! 

0 Likes
Re: Starz Play: You Must be in the United States or a US Territory to watch. What the....??
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Smiley HappyLets see, perhaps gone back to being the Republic of Texas.  Or is Mexico reclaiming it.Smiley LOL

Actually would be Starz problem.  Perhaps caused by Verizon buying some block of IP addresses that were previously foreign.  Remember they have run out of IPv4 addresses.