Starz Play: You Must be in the United States or a US Territory to watch. What the....??

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Starz Play: You Must be in the United States or a US Territory to watch. What the....??

Message 1 of 2
(2,828 Views)

Ok, so I am a Verizon FIOS subscriber living in Texas (which, last time I checked, was still part of the United States). So, on first my laptop, then my desktop computer, I try to access Starz Play, which I should be able to access as a.) a US citizen living in the United States with internet service through Verizon FIOS and b.) a subscriber to Starz.

When I bring up the site, this is what I see:

error.png

Ok, Verizon. What the heck is going on? Did Rick Perry succeed in seceding from the union while I slept? Or is your funky service now telling Starz that I'm living in a country outside the United States?

Fix this! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Starz Play: You Must be in the United States or a US Territory to watch. What the....??

Message 2 of 2
(2,807 Views)

Smiley HappyLets see, perhaps gone back to being the Republic of Texas.  Or is Mexico reclaiming it.Smiley LOL

Actually would be Starz problem.  Perhaps caused by Verizon buying some block of IP addresses that were previously foreign.  Remember they have run out of IPv4 addresses.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.