Still waiting for the promissed tablet for past 6 month
mukki
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, I dont know where to contact. I was promissed that I will be getting a tablet or worth $200 gift vocuher on taking internet connection. It has been almost 6 month and I am still waiting for it. When I call verizon they says promotional department is different. and they dont transfer my call there. I dont know what to do. Have you guys faced any such issue?

Re: Still waiting for the promissed tablet for past 6 month
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mukki,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
SJT4

I am having the same issue.  Been trying to get my tablet since Feb 2015............

I am disappointed in your promotions.  I became a customer in Ocober of 2014 and I signed up and to this day have not received my tablet.  I have called numerous times to no avail.  Today I spoke to Angela {edited for privacy}.  She said that that promotion is expired and she cannot help me and that there is no one else to speak with "she has the final decision".  The original certificate was mailed to the service address at which I have no delivery available, no mail or nothing.  I called them to resend to my home "the billing address" and never received it....Every time I call they say I have to wait seven to ten days.  Last week they were going to escalate it to a manager, and someone would contact me by Friday, no call or email............This was not my fault.  I should have been informed that they can only send the certificate to the service address.  So Angela told me there is nothing that can be done.  This to me is unfair and I a disappointed customer who will not be renewing your service.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SJT,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes