Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Strange issue with FiOS Internet (Multiple devices)

rak007
Contributor
Contributor

Strange issue with FiOS Internet (Multiple devices)

Message 1 of 3
(329 Views)

I have 2 laptops and one mobile phone having wifi capibility. One of my laptops works absolutely fine with FiOS wifi internet. My other laptop started giving me troubles since yesterday and refused to open any website and if it opened then it was taking lot of time to load the website.

Even my wifi enabled phone which was connecting fine with the router refuses to connect to it now.

What seems to be the issue ?

I even RESET the router.

2 REPLIES 2
rak007
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Strange issue with FiOS Internet (Multiple devices)

Message 2 of 3
(323 Views)

I am convinced that the router has developed some issues. I took my phone and laptop to my apartment office who have free wifi net access and everything works fine there. So 100% it is a verizon modem issue.

rak007
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Strange issue with FiOS Internet (Multiple devices)

Message 3 of 3
(313 Views)

Ok so i contacted the verizon customer care and they have told they will send a new modem / router and i can send them back the old one. Hopefully this should solve the issue. Lets see how it goes.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.