Sudden problems
trhendr

It seems that there is a problem in the network.  When using iTunes it says it is getting constant network restarts, and I can get mail via webmail from verizon through a godaddy webmail interface much faster than I can download direct to my machine on the network.

Anyone know anything that can be causing this, I've checked the email on three different computers, disconnected devices on my internal network, and everything seems to be pointing to a problem with the external network?

-Tom-

0 Likes
Re: Sudden problems
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@trhendr wrote:

It seems that there is a problem in the network.  When using iTunes it says it is getting constant network restarts, and I can get mail via webmail from verizon through a godaddy webmail interface much faster than I can download direct to my machine on the network.

Anyone know anything that can be causing this, I've checked the email on three different computers, disconnected devices on my internal network, and everything seems to be pointing to a problem with the external network?

-Tom-

The email trouble that you are having would not be related to the "constant network restarts" error you are receiving. If there were constant network connection errors, then you would have the same email problem accessing the godaddy webmail interface. Running a network speed test will provide a couple pieces of information to pinpoint if there is some kind of network trouble.

0 Likes