Switching Verizon Partners
dbhmgb
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello All!

When FIOS was initially set up I chose Yahoo. If, let's say, I wanted to switch to Verizon Windows Live, would that be possible? If it is possible, how would I go about making the switch?

Dan

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Switching Verizon Partners
Techman28
Master - Level 1

actually its already by default enabled now if you wanted to move say ohh 1 weeks after getting it you would need to call to switch that's when we enable the portal switching.

I would like to point out that MSN betterway has recently change to windows live......The reason why I have put that on there is due to the fact that some Customers have MSN software and need to add it back from time to time.

Message Edited by Techman28 on 11-11-2008 12:00 PM
Message Edited by Techman28 on 11-11-2008 12:01 PM
Message Edited by Techman28 on 11-11-2008 12:02 PM

View solution in original post

cjacobs001
Contributor - Level 3
you can switch but not before 90 days has past since you started using the existing portal partner
dbhmgb
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks!

Okay, it's been over 90 days - now what?  Do I need to contact Verizon or is it something I can do on my own - and if so, how?

Dan

0 Likes
DerekB
Enthusiast - Level 3
Yes, you would have to contact Verizon so they can enable portal partner switching on your account.  They can do it at 1-888-553-1555
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

actually its already by default enabled now if you wanted to move say ohh 1 weeks after getting it you would need to call to switch that's when we enable the portal switching.

I would like to point out that MSN betterway has recently change to windows live......The reason why I have put that on there is due to the fact that some Customers have MSN software and need to add it back from time to time.

Message Edited by Techman28 on 11-11-2008 12:00 PM
Message Edited by Techman28 on 11-11-2008 12:01 PM
Message Edited by Techman28 on 11-11-2008 12:02 PM