Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am using IE8 and have performed the Verizon speed test. When performing the test I get a popup message "Syntax error" during the speed test. I click on the "ok" box and it will popup several times after that. This happens as the test progresses through the steps. The speed test will complete all the steps as long as I respond to the Syntax error popup. How do I correct this? I am on FIOS my plan is 25/15.