Technician appointment delay
customer5876

I was very angry to find out it would take a week for Verizon to schedule an appointment for a technician to resolve my Fios internet outage here in NYC.  Requesting an expedited service appointment did absolutely nothing.  Some of us rely on the internet for important business issues which at times can't be delayed a week.  Can't Verizon resolve outage issues quicker than that, perhaps diverting resources to assist existing subscribers instead of focusing on installation of new customers?  

0 Likes
Re: Technician appointment delay
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi customer5876,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
customer5876

There is nothing posted in the private portal and I don't expect there will be.  If they want to resolve this issue they can call me easily.  It's a little difficult to check the private board when I don't have internet access.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue was only escalated three hours ago.  For your convenience, go to the private support board and give the agent a number where you can be reached.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Glad to hear the technician came out to fix your problem. Please make a post here on the forums anytime you need assistance.

0 Likes