Technician cancelled installation
Grumbalina

I was scheduled to have a technician come out and install new service at my house today. I recieved a text message on Sunday to confirm the appointment, and I replied "yes" that I wanted the appointment. So, today I'm hanging around my house waiting. The time window comes and goes, so I call Verizon. The CS agent asks me repeatedly if I cancelled my appointment, and I said no. She goes off to talk to someone else in CS, and comes back and says that the technician called me and I cancelled the installation. I did not cancel the installation. Why would I be sitting on hold with CS for a half an hour when I have loads of work to do if I had already cancelled. I realized that I would need to submit an entirely new ticket for service and ended the call. 

Is this common practice for technicians to lie about people cancelling? It was raining this morning, so I think maybe they didn't feel like coming out. I'm super **bleep** and I don't think I want to deal with Verizon in the future. As much as I hate Comcast, setting up internet was a breeze.

0 Likes
Re: Technician cancelled installation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes