Technician no show. Can't get an actual appointment rescheduled after talking to 2 reps
akapterian

For the last 2 weeks, I've been confirming my appointment for initial installation today. Well, no one ever showed up. After 2 phone calls the best I got was that I'll get a call from the local dispatch in the morning to schedule a new installation date. I think this is completely unacceptable. I'm in the middle of moving and literally planned movers, truck rental times and helping hands around my time slot so that I'd be available at the agreed upon time. I thought I'd give Verizon a chance and switched from Comcast. At this point, I'm wondering if I should just pick up a modem from them now. The customer service agent was nice but completely unhelpful. 

0 Likes
Re: Technician no show. Can't get an actual appointment rescheduled after talking to 2 reps
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi akapterian,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes