Techsure and CMR
docbin

Hi, 

My apartment  maintenance crew nicked the fiber in my unit. The Verizon agent on the phone assured me that if I add Techsure Plus to my plan the repair will be covered.

Now I find myself having to deal with a company named CMR claiming to be collecting for Verizon Special Projects Billing without any explanation of why this is happening and what I'm supposed to be paying for.

Called Verizon multiple times without a clear explanation and moved around to several departments each claiming not to be responsible for this.

Does anyone know why Verizon is doing this? Why they use CMR? While the people on the phone were really nice I feel very disappointed on the position Verizon has put me in. 

Any one know how to address this with Verizon in a productive way?

0 Likes
Re: Techsure and CMR
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rabineitan,

Claims Management Resources (CMR) is a Verizon authorized vendor that provides invoicing services to recover Verizon’s cost to repair damage done to the Company’s facilities. This includes but is not limited to:
• Buried and Aerial lines
• Poles
• Conduit and vehicles
CMR can handle disputes of claims directly, and works with the local field office that performed the repair. If you wish to dispute a CMR claim, you may contact them by phone at 1-800-321-4158 or by email at bswcomplaint@cmrclaims.com.

0 Likes