Termination fee...

Contributor
Contributor

Termination fee...

Message 1 of 1
(294 Views)
Unfortunately I got a similar situation, I like Verizon Fios a lot... I used their internet service since 2009, also their on demand rental is an amazing thing... I have recently bought a condo, a friend of mine gave me a very nice deal on it... I wanted to transfer myverizon to my new home but, to my surprise, customer service lady told me that they cover only from apt 101-315 and mine is 511. To be honest I was astonished to hear this, I mean how this work? How come that the rest of the building left out? Isn't it Verizon's issue that their workers are too lazy to go above 3rd floor? When I said to customer lady that unfortunately I had to terminate service and would be glad to know when they will start covering that area to reinstate it. It is as she didn't even heard what I was saying... She literally started to sound like a robot, And told that in that case I will have to pay termination fee of $160. I tried to argue that it isn't my fault that they can't provide service in the whole building and that due to circumstances, she could wave that fee, especially considering that i was going to restart my service as soon as... Unfortunately it was as if I was talking to a wall... She said that she will terminate contract but I will have to pay the fee...
Why would such an upstanding company would treat their customers like this? Dont they know that a loyal customer is worth a lot of money on long run... Is the loss of such customer worth $160?
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.