Terrible customer service
Lori12223

My internet is not working.  I tried getting tech support online but it wasn't available.  Then I called and they said wait time was 5-8 mins.  However I have been on hold for 2 hours and 5 mins.  I called to speak to customer service to make sure tech support is working and they just tried to sell me stuff.  Then when I asked to please find out if tech support will ever answer my phone I was put on hold for another 30 mins. I am giving up and hanging up.  I will try again in the morning.  If I don't have luck I am scheduling cablevision to transfer back over to optimum.  

0 Likes
Re: Terrible customer service
jonjones1
Legend

That is a shame that you have to go through that telephone hell.

sometimes our first thoughts are the right ones. 

You could google your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission and file a complaint with them since they regulate verizons services.

i would call the 800 number and file the online form telling them what transpired.

good luck 

0 Likes
Re: Terrible customer service
mb466

I am right there with you.  I am switching back to Optimum.  Over 14 hours since my install, and I still have no Internet.  I never had any issues with Optimum.  It doesn't matter if Fios has better speeds if you can't actually get online.

Their agents are all horribly trained and incredibly useless.

0 Likes