Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I cannot believ that any industry can have thi pathetic service.
I had verizon service activated on 11/14/2014 and since then I tried to get my account ativated for two days spoke to around 6 customer support reps and 2 supervisors. But finally gave up the hope and moved to other service.
The rep assured me that since I cancelled within a week I will be nothing (Zero)
I immediately cancelled the service 11/18/2014 and returned equipment on 11/19/2014 and I have emails for both.
However I got the bill charged for more than what my bill was.
When I called customer rep it was forwarded as usual to chain of people and finally one rep said he cannot make it zero and it will be prorated and he cannot do it immediately. He assured me that he will have a reminder (12/16/2014) and credit my account the extra billed amount to make it zero. Now when I check my account balance it says that I still have to pay the bill and it is even more than before.
I have never seen any other customer service being so blatant, incompetitive and insensitive. Everytime I call its hard to make difference between the answering machine and the representative. And one thing they do promplty is to forward the call.
I will never refer this to any one and I will be warning everyone I know.
Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.