Thoroughly appalled with the level of service I have received
JOEMCC0052

I have been a Verizon residential and wireless customer for years and had to terminate my Verizon service last year because I was moving - but maintained my wireless service (moved my home phone number to mobile as well).  I called today to reinitiate my service and the level of service I was given by the rep and their supervisor was disgusting.  Through all the years I have maintained accounts with Verizon I have never had an issue getting service, but now that I am considered a "new" customer because I did not transfer my account within 1 month they don't care for my business apparently and I am being nickel and dimed for every service, setup fee, rental fee, etc, etc.  This is too bad.  I will have to reconsider my provider for residential and wireless service because they demonstrated clearly my longstanding loyalty to them does not count for anything.

0 Likes
Re: Thoroughly appalled with the level of service I have received
db909
Contributor - Level 3

Do you live in CA, FL, or TX?  FIOS has sold those states to Frontier and has zero incentive to make "deals".

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/FCC-Approves-Verizons-105-Billion-Network-Sale-to-Frontier-135013

0 Likes