Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Thoroughly appalled with the level of service I have received

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Thoroughly appalled with the level of service I have received

Message 1 of 2
(376 Views)

I have been a Verizon residential and wireless customer for years and had to terminate my Verizon service last year because I was moving - but maintained my wireless service (moved my home phone number to mobile as well).  I called today to reinitiate my service and the level of service I was given by the rep and their supervisor was disgusting.  Through all the years I have maintained accounts with Verizon I have never had an issue getting service, but now that I am considered a "new" customer because I did not transfer my account within 1 month they don't care for my business apparently and I am being nickel and dimed for every service, setup fee, rental fee, etc, etc.  This is too bad.  I will have to reconsider my provider for residential and wireless service because they demonstrated clearly my longstanding loyalty to them does not count for anything.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: Thoroughly appalled with the level of service I have received

Message 2 of 2
(289 Views)

Do you live in CA, FL, or TX?  FIOS has sold those states to Frontier and has zero incentive to make "deals".

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/FCC-Approves-Verizons-105-Billion-Network-Sale-to-Frontier-135013

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.