Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Trellis Site Builder help needed!!! Accidentally deleted page!!!

Contributor
Contributor

Trellis Site Builder help needed!!! Accidentally deleted page!!!

Message 1 of 2
(1,529 Views)

I accidently deleted an entire page on the site I was creating. Is there any way to restore it without redoing the entire page???? I connected to my site vie Fetch on my mac but don't see the deleted page there. Help?????????????????????

1 REPLY 1
Employee Employee
Employee

Re: Trellis Site Builder help needed!!! Accidentally deleted page!!!

Message 2 of 2
(1,417 Views)

rblink,

Unfortunately once you have deleted a page it has been removed and is not recoverable by Verizon or Trellix. If you look  at the the Help for Site Builder, and under "All Topics- Working with Pages- Delete a page" it states,

Delete a page:

Note:   The deletion is not confirmed. Make sure that you want to delete the page before clicking "Delete".

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and if you any other question please feel free to ask.

Thank you, 

Tom_VZ
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.