Trick play instead of Triple play
biggieg1

I currently have FIOS Triple Play extreme plan.  When I click on "My Verizon", it shows my plan and cost.  Below that, it states "What We Recommend".  It has the same Triple Play, but also states that my bundle includes HBO and Showtime.  I added that to my cart, but then it reads my plan will include Epix for an additonal $17 after month six.   I called Verizon, they claim they cannot "see" what I am viewing.  All I want is what is being offered.  It seems like a Verizon gimmick to boost me.  How do I just get what is offered, nothing more, at the price offered?

0 Likes
Re: Trick play instead of Triple play
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Take a screen shot of what should be included and post it here so it can be checked.

0 Likes
biggieg1

0 Likes
biggieg1

I should add that the person on the phone told me to just order whatever is added to the cart (no HBO and Showtime, but yes to Epix and the increased price), and that once the service is changed, to call again, and that his notes in the account would alert to  whomever I would speaking to change the service to give me the free HBO and Showtime.   After 90 minutes on the phone tonight, I am not in the mood to be on the phone another 90 minutes and take a chance on some crazy scheme to just get what is offered.

0 Likes
biggieg1

Thanks Verizon, for establishing what I thought...claiming to offer something, but in reality, trying to flip customer to a more costly alternative.  Thanks for your assistance resolving this matter, not.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
biggieg1

Any idea when this agent might get in touch with me?  Or is this just a way of hoping the issue fades into the sunset?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

It can take two business days. I would wait until the end of business Monday.

0 Likes
biggieg1

Still waiting.  Scammers.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi biggieg, Thanks for letting us know that you are still waiting. We have passed this along to the team.

0 Likes