Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
The "first part" just explains that you can configure static DNS servers at both the host and the router level.
The router does have a firewall. It is a kind of primitive one though. It only blocks all inbound traffic (except ICMP Ping Echo) by default. Enterprise-grade security routers support more firewall features. This being said, I doubt the firewall at the router is causing the issue. You mentioned that you do have anti-malware software running on your device. I am wondering whether the anti-malware is blocking your connection. Can you disable the anti-malware temporarily and test those websites again?