Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am trying to set up a software which is connected to my house security. In order to do it I needed to forward the port and enter the IP done that while on my wifi at home I can see my house and control it yet I am not able to when I am out of range.
I am not to familiar with router programming but I can get in and change things if needed.
One issue I read that may cause this issue is that I do not have a static IP and therefore the forwarding will never work.
Anyone can guide me as to how if this is the issue?
Pretty simple. log in, port forward section (link on main page), select device to forward to (security system), select ports to forward (see instruction for alarm system).
You can be fine with dynamic IP. Your IP will stay the same as log was router stays online. you can also use dyndns and enter it into the dynamic dns section of advanced menu. Your router will update the dyndns entry if there is an IP change.