Trying To send a complaint to Corporate Verizon. Extremely Poor Customer Service!!
Kissisalive
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Verizon

"Valued Customer"  Really!!!  Unfortunately, we were extremely disappointed with the poor customer service we received when trying to renegotiate a lower monthly payment back in June, 2014. So, at this time we are no longer a "Valued" Verizon Fios Customer. Back in 2009 when we saw that Verizon Fios was coming to our neighborhood, we were really excited! because, Finely! we did not have to put up with Cablevision - Optimums antics. Back then, Cablevision - Optimum did not care about customer service and boy! I bet they regretted that because, Verizon Fios came in and had taken away many of their customers with the great offers you were offering..
   Now present day, the roles have seemed to be reversed Cablevision - Optimum has now given us Great! customer service and has offered us an awesome deal to come back to them as their "valued customer". I tried to stay with Verizon but nobody would work with me - in fact it was as if nobody cared if I left the Verizon family. So, based on the great Cable customer service and extremely reduced monthly rate, I have returned to Cablevision. It is as if Verizon Fios is now showing the same disregard to their customer service as Cablevision - Optimum once did. Its such a shame because, Verizon Fios you do have the best quality. but, as you know its not only about quality, its about customer service!!! Just ask Cablevision-they learned that the hard way!!!