Trying to Get FIOS in NYC for 9 Months
CaptainRedBeard

It has been 9 long months of trying to get FIOS installed in my apartment in Brooklyn and still as I sit here today, after 4 orders placed, and 6 tech visits I am stuck with the other guy's internet. In the time since I started this journey, I could have literally brought a child into the world.

The challenge seems to be that the engineering group that is supposed to be in charge of the exterior work (bringing the connections to the outside of my apartment), the installation tech, and customer service (sales/scheduling appointments) all seem to be on different pages. I have called customer service and explained the situation no less than a dozen times and although I have been promised a call back a handful of times, not once has that happened. Does anyone have any advice on how to escalate a situation like this? The call centers and online chat support are never able to get me to anyone that can actually help solve this issue. 

0 Likes
Re: Trying to Get FIOS in NYC for 9 Months
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CaptainRedBeard,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes