Trying to Re-Sign Up for Fios?! Returning Customer Issue

Trying to Re-Sign Up for Fios?! Returning Customer Issue

Highlighted
Contributor katep
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(371 Views)

Hello all,

I was a Verizon Fios customer starting in 2016 until last June (6/2017). I recently moved and tried to re-sign up for service at my new address. When I login to my Verizon account here it gives me an error when I try to use the move my service option that says "Contact your Verizon Local Business Office", which is extremely unhelpful. The contact number it lists is the 1-800-Verizon number which when I call it asks for my Verizon Wireless number (I am not a Verizon Wireless customer).

I tried to sign up using a retailer's site and that too gave me the same error once it recognized that I have a Verizon Fios account.

How do I get ahold of someone who can fix this? I can't seem to find a Verizon Local Business Office anywhere near me, and there seems to be no Fios 1-800 number.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(358 Views)

Hi katep,

Please try contacting Verizon via the Residential "Contact Verizon Support" page located here: https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/homepage.htm.

Please let us know here if you are unable to get through to support via the link above.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.