Trying to contact Verizon regarding billing questions and connection issues.
RayLo1

I have been trying - unsuccessfully - to contact Verizon regarding billing questions for 2 weeks.

Tonight, I was on hold for 45 minutes before being disconnected.

Two nights ago, I spoke with 4 separate people and was disconnected during each call.  Mind you, I never have any service or connection issues with my phone while talking with anyone else in my residence.

A few weeks back, I originally tried to contact them to address this issue.  I could not understand the CSR, nor could she answer my questions.  I asked to be transferred to a supervisor.  

At first, I was told that was not possible.  Then, I was told I could have a supervisor call me back in a week (which is freaking outrageous....who is this supervisor, the President?  I'd rather be told it wasn't possible).  Then, tomorrow.  Then, wait a minute while I transfer you.  This exchange all occurred within a 2 minute window.  While being transfered - you guessed it - I was disconnected.

I am at wits end.  I have wasted - no exageration - hours trying to contact Verizon and have a human conversation about this issue.  At this point, it's almost a sunk cost - not that Comcast is any better, but that seems like the next step.

Does anyone know the number of Verizon Executive Customer Service?  Is there a way to get them to contact you?  Live chat is impossible to find on the website for billing issues.

Please...if anyone can offer assistance, I would appreciate it.  This entire experience has been maddening and a massive waste of my time.

0 Likes
Re: Trying to contact Verizon regarding billing questions and connection issues.
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RayLo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.