Switch Account

Trying to correct charges for FIOS installation after a service call disconnected by DSL.

Trying to correct charges for FIOS installation after a service call disconnected by DSL.

Contributor tkphilly
Contributor

After a submitting an order online in November, 2012, for Verizon Double Play which was to lower my current phone/DSL charges to 54.99, and what appears to be a mistaken service call, I am now paying more than twice that much for phone and FIOS internet service that I had not intended to order.   . 

My story starts online on 11/4/12 when I was on the Verizon website investigating options for FIOS which recently appeared in my area. After chatting with an agent and not yet convinced I wanted to switch, she offered me an option to save $5 under my current services. It sounded good to me and I proceeded to proceed through the screens as she instructed.  At completion I received an order number, PA00178559915, and a confirmation that I had signed up for Verizon Double Play at $54.99. I have both a copy of the chat and the confirmation page.

After email and phone calls to Verizon, I am still unable to get this problem rectified.  Any help would be appreciated.  

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

tkphilly,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.