Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I completed an order on 06 April to install Fios in a new house we bought, but still have not been able to get a confirmed date for the installation, or even a general timeframe for when it might happen. We are scheduled to move on 08 May, and need internet at the new house to work (teleworking due to COVID and there is no current internet wired at the house, so it is quite critical for us to work). I understand the technicians are being careful now and need to limit exposure, but I also just want to know if they will be able to do the install at some point before we move in. The house is vacant and no one is living there, so it would be safer for the techs than coming into a house that is occupied, if that helps with the prioritization?
Currently Verizon techs are not doing any inside work due to COVID-19. There are rumors they are exploring options to work in empty buildings or deliver "FiOS in a box", but I've not heard if this is standard practice yet. It may also vary based on location.