UPS lost my Fios Return Equipment
MikeMD

Hey Verizon:

I have called, emailed, and called about 10 more times. UPS lost the equipment I sent to return to you, and now UPS refuses to open an investigation becasue they tell me it has to be initiated by Verizon. So of course, I call Verizon (about 10 different times) and am given the run around by every one I speak with. EVENTUALLY I get to speak to a "manager," who informs me not to worry, Verizon won't hold me responsible since UPS lost the equipment. That was last weekend, since then I have received 2 emails and a phone call from Verizon asking me where the equipment is, and that it is due by April 5th. Of course, I reply to those emails, and tell the person over the phoone the situation, and provide them with the tracking number (Which is odd in and of its self, since Verizon supplied me with the shipping label and tracking number themselves), but I get NO HELP.

Help me out here Verizon!!!!!!!!!!

-An Extremely Dissatisfied Customer

0 Likes
Re: UPS lost my Fios Return Equipment
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MikeMD,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes