URGENT !! Verizon Fios Can't Locate my address ? {edited for privacy}
Palani

I am ready to move my new home next weekend and when i called up Verizon Fios Customer service, they said they can't locate my address. All my neigbours have Fios service and i am really frustrated by lack of thier process knowledge.

Finally some rep said that a network enginerr would be out on the site. {edited for privacy}

Has someone gone through this kind of exercise ? What really happens next and how long does it usually take for them to do the inspection ? ( again all my neigbours have FIOS. so am assuming the optical fibers are running around my house)

Verizon Agents, if you guys are reading this message, please guide me how can i get this process expedited as i dont want to sit in my new home without internet for months as your agents are claiming the timeline it would take . PLEASE HELP !!

0 Likes
Re: URGENT !! Verizon Fios Can't Locate my address ? {edited for privacy}
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Couple of things:

1) This is a peer to peer support forum. You may be refered for further assistance, but not from Verizon directly.

2) I have heard that trying to order phone service can help expedite locating service address.

0 Likes