Unable to Process Your Request, Please Try Again Later
jbielot

Last week we called customer service to question some charges on our bill before making a payment. After that discussion, the customer service agent made some credits to the account and then we discussed switching over to Digital Voice. After that happened - we were issued a new account number. Ever since we received a new account number last week, I have not been able to login to "My Verizon". When I do i always get the same message "we are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later, apologize for the inconvenience".... however, I can login to my Verizon email and see my email - which we don't utilize anyway - since we have other email anyway. 

last night I called Verizon to try to handle this - I was on the phone with customer service for over 3 1/2 hours! To the point where my cordless phone actually died. I was transferred from one department to the next. Billing department... Tech department....web services department... e services department (which is where I started)... and now I'm told after my very last transfer that's where I need to talk to again.... 3 1/2 hours!!!! If i had known last week Wednesday that I would be going thru all of this - I would never have switched my services over. I cannot login to view my account or my bill or even PAY my bill online anymore. As of now my bill is late and I refuse to pay a late fee since its Verizon's fault. 

I googled the issue - tried to explain my problem each time to the next department I was transferred to and yet they couldn't help me. It said I needed one account closed or merged - but for some reason - no one I talked to - in all those departments I was transferred to - in over 3 1/2 hours of talking - could help me or figure that out. I am getting really frustrated and very very angry. Not a very good service from Verizon .... 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Process Your Request, Please Try Again Later
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes