Unable to get refund or a customer service rep
goodriddance

I canceled my Fios plan 7/3/19 when I had to move outside the Fios coverage area. The person on the phone said it'd take about two months to process the refund for the prorated amount, close to 75% of my bill. I'm a patient person. I checked back in mid-October via chat, the only easy option I could find, and the chatbot said my final statement had been prepared 9/23/19 and I'd see the payment back in my account 10/23/19. Still no refund as of 12/30/19. I just tried calling the customer support line, and was hung up on three times before even reaching a person. I've tried every number I can find for Verizon, and can't even get the chat to work now. This is absolutely ridiculous. Where's my money, Verizon? I'd like to see interest too at this rate. This is unacceptable.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to get refund or a customer service rep
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi goodriddance,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes