0 Likes
Re: Unable to make connection to XBox Live
JerseyBO
Enthusiast - Level 1

0 Likes
JerseyBO
Enthusiast - Level 1
Didn't work for me either. Posted on another thread that now all I get is an MTU error. And I checked and its set to automatic 1500. Any suggestions?
0 Likes
pinenoodle

Yesterday I was getting "3074" errors. Today I get "MTU" error. After spending TWO days on the phone and getting no where I am extremely frustrated and angry.  None of the above suggestions worked for me either.

0 Likes
scubasteve171
Enthusiast - Level 2
I just now called Verizon. They say they fixef their end on Sunday and it is now an Xbox problem. Oh boy!
0 Likes
scubasteve171
Enthusiast - Level 2
I tried it twice. Still can't connect to xbox or xbox.com
0 Likes
scubasteve171
Enthusiast - Level 2
I just spoke to verizon. They said they fixed their side and now its xbox's problem. I give up
0 Likes
tatsu45

After I release the lease, it is automatically connecting me back to the original IP in about 1-2 minutes, not even close to 15 minutes.  How can I prevent this auto connect so I can get a new external IP?

Thanks!

0 Likes
mjkuhlen
I've also tried the "fix" and it didn't solve anything. I originally contacted Verizon on Saturday and they mentioned that the issue would be solved within 24-48 hours,we're past that point now though.
0 Likes
Adrian43
Enthusiast - Level 1

I started having same issue Saturday morning. As everyone else stated Fios denied all responsibility for the problem  The only help they could offer was resetting my router which did nothing but cause headaches. 

I finaly tried the external ip address reset and viola!! Back on baby!! Now, it did take a couple tries and it seemed to work after waiting 10 minutes for the ip to be released and then renewing. Also, dont forget to apply the changes!! This forum was ten million times more helpful then calling tech support.  Thanks guys and keep up the good fight!