Unable to port forward Verizon FiOS-G1100
davidjl123

I am currently using a FiOS-61100 router. I had no problem with previous FiOS routers, but however since I switched routers I am unable to create working port forwarding rules. I have tested multiple ports, including 3389 and 25565 (Minecraft) and they have not worked. I have also checked to see if the ports are open using canyouseeme.org, which has not detected anything. Universal Plug and Play is enabled.

These are the steps I have used to create a port forwarding rule:

Advanced -> Port Forwarding Rules -> Add -> Add Server Ports -> TCP (example) -> Any -> Single -> 3389 (example) -> Apply

then

Firewall -> Port Forwarding -> Select IP from menu (selected my computer IP) -> Application to Forward (selected my port forwarding rule) -> Add

These are the things I have tried to no avail:

- Enabled IPv6

- Opened ports through Windows Firewall

- Rebooted computer

Help would be extremely appreciated - I am becoming doubtful/hopeless about whether or not I am going to be able to port forward at all

0 Likes
Re: Unable to port forward Verizon FiOS-G1100
davidjl123

these are all the rules listed in the firewall

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

I noticed for all of the other rules but not including localhost 127.0.0.1, it has (they have) the port number.

#1 For example

WDMy Cloud 192.168.1.151:80, TCP Any -> 9091, Active.

#2 Does terraria work?

0 Likes
davidjl123

Yeah the WDMyCloud etc. were the port forwarding rules I didn't add myself, but I don't know why it's like that for the Terraria one (I did add that one).

By the way, between the screenshot and my first post, I also tried doing "Custom Ports" while forwarding an application in the firewall page, but that didn't work either (that's why it says destination ports for some of them)

2. It's interesting that you ask that, because after you did, I tested a Terraria server with a friend and it worked, but then when I checked the firewall page and I saw an extra "UPnP IGD TCP 7777" rule that I didn't see before, which was weird to me.

0 Likes