Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Unable to reach SunTrust.com or use SunTrust mobile app using Fios or wifi

kiwi703
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to reach SunTrust.com or use SunTrust mobile app using Fios or wifi

Message 1 of 3
(1,058 Views)

For the last few days, I've been unable to use the SunTrust mobile app over my home wifi, or reach suntrust.com on the PC at home. The app tells me it doesn't have an internet connection when I try to log in. Using Edge, Chrome and Firefox, I get different variations of "site cannot be reached" when I try to log in. If I switch off wifi and use cellular service, the mobile app works fine. If I disconnect the Ethernet port on my PC and connect to the Internet using Bluetooth through my phone to cellular, the PC's work fine. If I use wifi on the phone at a hotspot, it works there, too. The common denominator in it not working is my Fios internet service. What gives?

2 REPLIES 2
Seeker1437
Gold Contributor I Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Re: Unable to reach SunTrust.com or use SunTrust mobile app using Fios or wifi

Message 2 of 3
(1,045 Views)

That is a strange one, I would recommend doing a tracert on your PC and seeing if you can get Tech Support to help out with that.

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Unable to reach SunTrust.com or use SunTrust mobile app using Fios or wifi

Message 3 of 3
(1,017 Views)

Have you tried rebooting the router?

Can you do a traceroute on PC to suntrust.com?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title