Unacceptable customer service!
Strekoza

I am a new customer and this is by far the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

Moved in to a new apartment and wanted to connect "the fastest" FIOS internet.

Called Verizon and my call was answered within 5 minutes, the guy helped me set it up over the phone and was friendly and accommodating, even though I thought it was fishy that he asked for my SS number like it was nothing.

Received my router in the mail within days but was unable to connect it myself, even though the customer service agent was convincing me that it shouldn't be a problem to do on my own.

Scheduled a tech to come over, he drilled a few holes and connected it.

Asked me to try out the internet and make sure it was working and everything was fine. Stepped out of the house to get lunch and as I came back, the internet already wasn't working.

Tried to call customer service and was on hold for over 2 hours, no one ever answered. Opened the live chat and someone answered almost an hour later.

He said that there is no signal and I will need a tech to come over again but the soonest availability will be in a week again.

Scheduled a callback because I was sick of being put on hold for hours at a time.

Got woken up this morning and the rep doesn't seem to understand any English, she is ignoring everything I'm saying and kept going silent after every sentence to the point that I had to question if she was still there.

Eventually despite me saying "no" multiple times she said she will transfer me over to a different department and as of now I have been stuck on hold for well over an hour once again.

I still have yet to experience any internet service in the two weeks that I called to set it up.

As well as spening over 10 hours of my personal time being on hold and waiting for different techs to come over, at their convenience.

All while I am the one getting charged so far for 2 weeks of this non existant service.

I am already sick of this and on the verge of cancelling.

It seems to me as though Verizon doesn't value the time or money of their customers at all!

0 Likes
Re: Unacceptable customer service!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Strekoza,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes