Unresolved Billing DIspute
TMAK2

I called Verizon last week and was on the phone with them for 3 hours trying to figure out why I was still getting billed for internet service after I have stopped the service and moved out of my apartment (also indicates I have stopped service on my My Verizon account as of July 7th). So, after speaking to almost 10 different people who either 1) Claimed they couldn't find my bills or 2) Didn't know what they were talking about.

Finally someone agreed I have been wrongly charged and once again transferred me to another agent who to my surprise asked me what was wrong and to explain the situation all over again (after I already did it 30 times with other people and thought finally someone figured it out). Then he proceeded to tell me the bill I saw online was wrong, the credit card information associated with my account (enrolled in Paper Free Billing/ Auto - Don't enroll in this) was erased and not kept by verizon. Bullsh*t. He assured me I would not be charged the amount and to wait for my final bill. I felt satisfied with that answer and waited for my final bill as he said.

Well lo and behold I was charged TWICE in the past month for a service I no longer even have - I don't even live in that apartment anymore and have since moved home where I use COMCAST so I don't know WHERE this billing is coming from. Haven't received a FINAL BILL either. Everytime I speak to an agent, I get trasnferred at least 3 times and have to explain my situation again and again and type in my account number again and again until the call is dropped because someone puts me on hold for 10 minutes. This is absolutely pathetic. I did that over 30 times last Saturday and I am not doing it again to resolve this. 

Have not received final bill and that's 3 hours of my life wasted talking to your pathetically inefficient company. Still getting charged ridiculous amounts for a FIOS service I don't have.

If anyone knows the Verizon email where I can explain my situation, I would love to have it. Oh wait, it doesn't exist (after hours of searching for it). You have to either use Live Chat which someone just ended my chat abruptly to leave work for the day or call their customer service, which will take you a day. Have to take a full day off of work now tomorrow to call you guys just to resolve this.

0 Likes
Re: Unresolved Billing DIspute
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Unresolved Billing DIspute
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning TMAK,

We were able to get your issue sorted out and resolved. Apologies for the amount of time that it took to get everything squared away. Please be sure to let us know if you have any comments, questions, or concerns regarding your service.
 Have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes