Unresolved issue with downloads
hpeskin

Months ago I was having download issues.  i described them in this thread.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/Download-speed-drops-to-0kbps/m-p/709568

I was put in contact with more verizon agents who told me the issue would be taken care of.  Unfortunately the issue was never taken care of.  Any game I play now has this issue.  I have reformated my computer and still have the issue.  Games like world of warcraft and league of legends (the most popular in the world) cannot download and have not been able to for months.  The service reps on their side say the problem is very clearly with verizon.  

The reason I allowed the original to be closed out was because all that was suggested by verizon was to have another (the third) tech representative come to my house.  I figured that the first two haven't worked so why would the third.  Its become clear to me that verizon customer service has absolutely no idea how to fix the issue.  

Each time I call I am asked whether I am wired or whether I have tried to reset the router.  ARE YOU **bleep** KIDDING ME? Of course I have.  I have been trying to fix this issue with you for 3 **bleep** months, you think you haven't already told me that?  Complete incompetence across the board.  The worst is that the people who might actually be able to help, tier 2 engineers, ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK WITH CUSTOMERS!!!!!!! Unreal.

0 Likes
Re: Unresolved issue with downloads
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hpeskin,

If you still wish to correspond with the Private Support agents, we can reopen the case.  Please let us know if you would like us to do that for you.

0 Likes
hpeskin

is reopening the case going to mean I have to leave work in the middle of the day so you can trouble shoot stuff over and over?  Are you going to try to send techs out to my apartment again and have me leave work so I can be there to greet them only for them not to show up without giving me notice?  

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hpeskin,

We have reopened your Private Support case so that you may direct your questions to the Verizon agents who can best answer them.  Please follow the instructions posted in your original thread to access your private thread, and please keep all correspondence concerning your issue in the private thread until your case is closed or resolved.

0 Likes