Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I used to have the Actiontec FiOs router and upgraded to the Quantum Gateway. My old router was connected to house by Coax and connect by WAN to a switch - so I could share the ethernet connection with a few computers in different rooms. The router provided IP addresses in the 192.168.xxx.xxx range.
The Quantum Gateway doesn't seem to be able to do that. How do I connect it to the switch? Am I missing something obvious?
you could mark your reply as the solution and share with us other verizon customers what was issue and how you fixed it, if you think that there is any chance that your experience might help someone else...peace, out!