Upload speed issues
ElectricEar

I have 75/75 FIOS. Download speed is 82 Mbps, Upload is paltry 5 Mbps on good day, sometimes as low as .45 Mbps. Tests done with Verizon speedtest using a wired connection from 2 different computers. Is anyone else having upload speed issues?

0 Likes
Re: Upload speed issues
ElectricEar

Forgot to include that I reset my router to factory defaults, but it made no difference

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Call tech support and have them make you a repair ticket to fix the issue.

0 Likes
jerico3

I am also having upload issues. Upload speed test times out all time  Download speed is fine. I have 50/50 service  Also,  I cannot attach files to email and  send texts with a pic on my iphone on WIFI at home. I think this is all related. I have a ticket in  but it's not getting fixed. I'm not conviced Verizon has a solution.  . Verizon rep said it's a known problem.  Any advice??

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you run a test to speedtest.verizon.net?

Do it from a computer that is wired to your router with no other sessions going on.

If you don't get the speed you are paying for, then it definately is a Verizon problem as this stays within their network.
You should be able to present those results to Verizon support to prove you have an issue with your connection.

0 Likes