User Account

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

User Account

Message 1 of 5
(9,329 Views)
How would I find out what my username and password is?  I had the FiOS set up, but I did not think to ask about a user account.  The Verizon USENET server requires a login and password.  (Strange, they cannot figure out I am a customer from my network address?)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Re: User Account

Message 4 of 5
(9,311 Views)
Everyone does, it was created at the time of install. At least it should be. If you don't have it call support at 1-800-553-1555. That should be simple enough for phone support to deal with. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Message 2 of 5
(9,316 Views)
it should be the same as you main email account.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(9,313 Views)
Thanks for your reply, TimSykes.  I do not have an email account with Verizon, or at least I do not know what it is.
Highlighted
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Message 4 of 5
(9,312 Views)
Everyone does, it was created at the time of install. At least it should be. If you don't have it call support at 1-800-553-1555. That should be simple enough for phone support to deal with. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(9,306 Views)
I was able to contact Verizon Support, from the number you gave to me, and they reset the password over the phone.  I was able to use the username and the password they gave me, over the phone, to login into verizon.net and change my password.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.