Using Verizon for almost 5 months and do not have any bills
Strikki

Hello, dear members

Using verizon for 5 months and can't see or pay my bills.

In the app and on the website I'm stuck as if I just connected recently.

Tryed to call to support and text them via Chat, but they unable to help me (after 20 minutes of conversation and several redirects they hangs up the phone or closes the chat).

Same as at the store, they send me to call the support.

What can I do to actually get my bills? I'm not even sure if the actual service price would suttisfy me and I will stay with Verizon, the contract was so blury...

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Using Verizon for almost 5 months and do not have any bills
jonjones1
Legend

Now the kicker is your service has not been shut off? Is there a non payment posted to your credit report? 

I cannot fathom that on your install email there was no account number. Is your email blocking Fios? 

In most instances even without a physical paper invoice you would still be held responsible for payment. Your contract has nothing to do with it.

in thinking further maybe your invoice is going to another person or account holder.

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

The link above may be able to assist.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Strikki

Thank you for the replay!

This website service is awful, I can even login back as the same user!!!

My internet service is still on. I did not receive any emails what so ever. No bill information in my mobile app (I can login there through), or website (I can't now login there, get constant redirect to home page).

I don't think it's a good idea to ask on some side forums, this forum have a chance to be monitored by some Verizon technitions at least....

I have a User ID, assotiated with my account.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

The link I gave you is a Verizon company link. It is the same one that is on Twitter 

verizon has physical presence on many sites not just this official Verizon forum.

this is a customer helping customer forum. At times you may be directed to a customer service chat. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Strikki,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Using Verizon for almost 5 (and a half) months and do not have any bills (Part 2)
Strikki

Hello, dear forum members!

In continuation of https://forums.verizon.com/t5/Fios-Internet/Using-Verizon-for-almost-5-months-and-do-not-have-any-bi...

My issue still not resolved! I still does not get my bill!

Verison assistent did contact me, he asked my account id and promiced me to answer within 24 hours (as of July 3th) to Twitter message.

I did not get any messages to Twitter, nor did I get my bill!

I'm very dissapointed at service, almost 6 monthes, really, is it too hard to setup properly??!!

I will wait two more weeks and will cancel this service and go to Comcast... 

0 Likes
Re: Using Verizon for almost 5 (and a half) months and do not have any bills (Part 2)
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Strikki,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes