Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I currently have a MOCA set up with a coax line coming out of the box and a splitter with one for t.v(only use wifi service so this is inactive) and one for Verizon router. I would like to know if I can NOT run cat6 cable and just use the action tec coax to RJ45 adapter to my own router. Thanks in advance.
Awesome was thinking the same thing. Their website basically calls it an adapter that boosts your speed. Was willing to spend the money instead of fishing wire through my siding. Thanks again for the quick response and will let you know how it goes!