VERIZON MESSES UP MY ORDER AGAIN!
JCVZW1

June 3, 2012

{edited for privacy}

To whomever cares at Verizon Communications

RE: VERIZON MESSES UP MY ORDER AGAIN!

I called in late May (21st?) customer service to set up a move to my new address at {edited for privacy}. The rep who helped me did a good job and told me that the transfer would take place on the 6th of June and that my old service would be terminated on June5th.

My internet service was cutoff much earlier on or about May 25th with no warning or explanation. I became very concerned and upset. I called customer service to complain. This time, the rep promised to escalate my situation and get my internet going again. He told me how it was being sent up to a supervisor level and would be fixed ASAP.

Nothing has happened to date and Friday I was on the phone with several reps with no luck only to discover that there was no restoral order for my internet and that my move order had been cancelled.

Now I had to place another move order, which is not going to happen until the eleventh of June.

Meanwhile the fat cats at Verizon get fatter with my money and I’m{keep your post courteous}. and you wonder why people are so **bleep** off at you and why people like Anonymous wanting to bring you down.

I want to be credited for the days that I went without internet and I want a year’s worth of free FIOS phone/internet/ TV service for all the **bleep** that you have made me go through. This is not the first time you do this to me.

Your soon to be ex-customer,

0 Likes