VERIZON MISSED INSTALLATION DATE/NO ONE CALLED/EMPTY PROMISES
bridgeat

I waited on month to get installation in my new home.  My installation date was this morning from 8-noon.  I calld this morning to get a better handle of what time the technician would be here.  I was informed that they were not coming today.  Nobody called me to let me know this.  I went with VERIZON over comcast because 12/23 was promised as the installation date (comcast was saying later in Dec).  I work from home, and have nearly exhausted my data plan already for internet.  There are TWO residences in this new development that ALREADY HAVE VERIZON set up.  I was told my issue was an "engineering issue" and apparently nobody can contact engineering to save their life.  The hole in that excuse is that I have literally seen and talked to engineering out here on 12/7 who hooked my box up, and said that it would likely be sooner than 12/23 that I can get my installation.  I am on hold with who knows what department now, who is going to send an "email" to dispatch to get a better handle on the reason(s) why I am being denied service.  Lastly, I am a very, very ill person.  I cannot leave my house, and have been waiting one month to get service.  My phone is with me at all times because I have so many doctors.  I did not receive one single solitary phone call about my installation being cancelled without my consent.  Seems like the right hand at verizon doesn't communicate with the left hand.  I need installation ASAP.

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON MISSED INSTALLATION DATE/NO ONE CALLED/EMPTY PROMISES
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON MISSED INSTALLATION DATE/NO ONE CALLED/EMPTY PROMISES
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

millers23059,

We're happy we were able to resolve your installation issues. If you have any other questions or concerns about your account please make a new post and we'll be happy to look into it with you.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes