VPN CONNECTION ISSUES/NO ASSISTANCE FROM VERIZON REPRESENTATIVE
BBALLDADDY
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been using Verizon Fios internet while teleworking for about 4 years now.  About 2 weeks ago, my VPN could not connect to Verizon Fios internet.  The internet worked for my personal computer/laptops and cellphones just fine.  But it wouldn't connect to the VPN.  I went to Panera Bread and the local library to use my work computer.  I connected to VPN with NO PROBLEMS.  I went back home but still NO CONNECTION.  I called my work IT office to see if they can troubleshoot the issue.  They informed me that Verizon seems to be blocking (just paraphrasing) the VPN server.  I called Verizon this morning.  The rep said it was my work IT's fault.  I wanted the Verizon rep to speak with my work IT representative on conference call but the Verizon rep refused.  I asked to speak with a Verizon manager, but the Verizon rep kept saying "no one is available to speak to you."  I THINK IT'S TIME FOR ME TO CHANGE INTERNET SERVICES.  This is crazy.  Has anyone else had this issue with Verizon Fios internet?

0 Likes
Re: VPN CONNECTION ISSUES/NO ASSISTANCE FROM VERIZON REPRESENTATIVE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BBALLDADDY,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes