Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
if the Verizon routers need updates don’t you think Verizon would have pushed out an update? What purpose would it serve to leave the routers vulnerable when it would cause more harm to their bottom line. Customers equal MONEY and Verizon does not like to lose money.
until Verizon states their are issues with their routers or network, these doom posts just make individuals are worried for no good reason.
more important things to worry about. Like world peace or healthcare or lowering the prices of prescription drugs. A router is not that a major concern.